Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Phil and Edgar...A Night Out

Went out tonight with some friends for work. It was in celebration of both Phil and Edgar. They share a birthday, Friday the 2nd of July.

So, we all went out to On the Border for some tacos and Ritas! I would like to thank Katie for getting a Raspberry Rita on the Rocks because it was yummy and I had to order my own.

But why stop at 1 when you can have 2? So, I had 2. I also had 2 chicken soft tacos.

It was fun, hanging out with friends after work. I really love the people I work with. It makes the decision to apply for another position extremely hard.

I have some worries. If I apply and get the position, will I not be able to hang out with my 1-9 friends? What if I don't fit in on my new team? What if I'm not good at the actual position? What if I hate it and want to go back to Support?

The real fear is rejection I think. That scares me more than anything.

No comments: