Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Countdown Is On...

So, let's be honest. I created this blog ages ago and I must've not had any inspiration as I didn't write any posts. That's pretty upsetting.

Now we're down to the last 104 days before my wedding! I can not believe how fast time has flew, flown? Yes, flown. I still have so much to do and I just can not believe it.

Things to do:

  • Invitations - now this is HUGE! I bought them at TJ Maxx for $14 for 40 of 'em, now I just have to you know, make them.
  • Favors - Hershey chocolate bars, I mean, how awesome is that? I'll print pictures of me and Chris from when we were kids to use as wrappers. It's an economical idea and seriously, someone is going to eat the damn candy bar. And this way I'm not wasting $2-$4 on some favor with our names on it that no one wants and they either throw away or tuck in some random drawer in the kitchen.
  • Wedding Rings - Chris seriously needs to get his ass to the jeweler so we can size his finger. The ring he wants is pretty amazing and of course, it can not be resized. I will not be spending $72 twice because he gives me the wrong size! Just sayin'!
  • Toasting Flutes/Serving Set - I bought the Toasting Flutes at TJ Maxx, a set of 4 for like $7. My mom ordered a serving set from Target for $10, but UPS didn't require signature and the lovely natives of Lowell stole the package. So, I'm currently Serving Setless. I need to get on that. Once, I have them, I then will need to decorate them.
  • Centerpieces - This one is somewhat simple as the Grand Plaza Resort provides us with 75% of the Centerpiece. We just need to order Candles, hot pink or fuschia ones.
  • Welcome Bags - For those guests who are out of town, um all of them. I'd like to make a Welcome Bag or a gift basket. Maybe with maps of things to do in the area, with some cookies, sunscreen, maybe something of the area, like taffy or something like that.
Well, I guess I have quite a bit to do. I better get going.

No comments: